[squeak-dev] Fix for Monticello Configuration - Question about Inbox

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 23:39:29 UTC 2020

Generally, it's best for them to be based off of _some_ ancestor that's in
the trunk, and not one that's only in the inbox.

If you find you have an ancestor of one in the inbox, the Reparent button
before saving will let you choose an appropriate parent from the trunk
repository, just be sure to choose one which is *in its ancestry*.

 - Chris