[squeak-dev] Fix for Monticello Configuration - Question about Inbox

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Mon Jul 20 13:14:46 UTC 2020

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I wasn't aware of Treated but I went and looked
it up.  So things that are sent to Inbox are then moved to either Trunk if
accepted or Treated if not accepted.  Did I get that right?

So someone that wants to contribute should load (or merge) the trunk latest
version but also add Inbox and Treated as repositories to the package for
automatic monticello numbering.  Then save the change verifying that only
their changes show up.  The number that it picks should be an acceptable
number for sending changes?  Should we also verify that the number is
greater than the last number in Inbox?

Thanks!

Ron