[squeak-dev] FileList improvements (was Re: A big thank you to whoever made the tree in FileList display in alphabetical order)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Jul 22 17:44:38 UTC 2020

> On 2020-07-22, at 5:51 AM, gettimothy via Squeak-dev <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> wrote:
>
> Thank you! And thank you TPR!

You're welcome.

I'm thinking maybe an option to show/hide hidden files might be useful at some point too.

And we still need to do something about better handling of remote servers; ftp isn't the best supported option anymore, the UI for dealing with adding/editing/removing them is terrible and our example servers are long evaporated.

tim
I'm so skeptical that I'm not sure I'm really a skeptic