[squeak-dev] Should I put my unofficial V3 versions of Squeak 5.2 and 5.3 on files.squeak.org?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Jul 26 19:37:45 UTC 2020

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 12:12:42PM +0200, stes at PANDORA.BE wrote:

> I'm not sure I understand what exactly are "unofficial V3 versions".

By "unofficial" I mean that it is completely unrelated to any officially
announced versions of Squeak that appear on squeak.org and that are expected
to be of high quality and worthy of long term support.

This is just stuff that I have done on my own and that may be of interest
to a few other people, that's all.

Dave