[squeak-dev] Anyone else want these in trunk? Anyone not want these in trunk?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 20:59:32 UTC 2020

Hi Eliot,

I have no opinion about the inclusion of the methods, only about the
variable name "aSubCollection".  Anytime I see a variable named with prefix
"a" or "an", I consider what follows to be a class in the system.  In fact,
the IDE does, too, which is why you can simply double-click on the argument
and it'll open a browser on that class.  Since "SubCollection" is already
part of the selector, "aCollection" seems like it should be a fine
argument.  Otherwise, "subCollection" (as in the legacy method you're
calling) or "aSequenceableCollection".

Best,
  Chris