[squeak-dev] A nicer look & feel for chess [take 2]

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 09:09:28 UTC 2020

Nice Chess pieces :-)
The size of the board is a little big for my use, I don't have a high
resolution screen.
And trying to resize with halo handle give interesting result, eg. the
chess board is a layout table that will wrap in wrong places.
(Same happens dragging resize handle in the original chess program.)

Best,
Karl