[squeak-dev] [Cuis-dev] Is there a pull-right hierarchical menu in Cuis?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Jun 1 19:11:32 UTC 2020

> On 2020-06-01, at 12:01 PM, stephen at heaveneverywhere.com wrote:
>

> Thanks to all those who responded to my query about hierarchical menus; the answer was indeed “RTFM.”
>
> Here’s a screen shot of my new (smaller & faster) world menu. I’ll send the code out after I’ve tested it a bit more.

One thing you will probably discover is tat the gap between the menus can be a killer; if a mouse event touching the gap gets processed you will likely lose the submenu.  I thought we had fixed that at least a release ago though. In my 5.3 image I see this -

note the slight overlap in this case.

tim
A bug in the hand is better than one as yet undetected.