[squeak-dev] Problem with "Installer ensureRecentMetacello" and BaselineOfSton

Beckmann, Tom Tom.Beckmann at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Jun 5 08:41:13 UTC 2020

Hi Tony,

please excuse the issues. In our recent changes to Metacello for Squeak we missed issues with the bootstrapping process for Metacello. These issues should now be resolved.

Through this, we also got helpful input from Dale on the bootstrapping process of Metacello in Squeak and will investigate making the process faster and more resilient in the future. See here for some more details: https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-ston/pull/1

Best,
Tom