[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1663.mcz

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Jun 5 14:49:34 UTC 2020

Hi Marcel,

nice, I did not even notice these icons before! But is it really helpful to mix up meta and non-meta states here? I could imagine that an extra class icon might be more helpful when you are debugging something and are wondering "whether this object here is lacking its instance variables but has superclass etc. instead". Just my two cents :-)

Best,
Christoph