[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-cbc.971.mcz

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 19:12:46 UTC 2020

Yes, I see that now.

I was updated to the latest (well, missing the very last change) in trunk.

So, trying this again from scratch with a raw 5.3 image, skip the wizard,
change to Trunk, update the image to latest, choosing "All Latest" when the
2 merge windows show up.

Looking a Monticello Browser for Tools, I see:
       [image: image.png]
If I try to just save it then, with NO changes that I've entered, I get 100
or so modifications for that package that it wants me to save?

Last time, with my 2 method change, I ignored all other changes in the save
dialog, but it seems to have mucked up the save.

How should I handle this to get the ancestry right?

Maybe reparent it against just mt.970?  If I do that, I only have a
discrepancy with the timestamp for
DependencyBrowser>>computePackageDiscrepencies:.

If there isn't a better idea, I'll revert back and do my changes this way.

Thanks,
-cbc

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 11:32 AM Thiede, Christoph <
Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:

> Sorry, your ancestry is wrong as you will see when you read this mail.
> Make sure to install Trunk updates before, merge the latest Trunk version
> of Tools, and reparent it. :-)
>

> Best,
>
> Christoph

<snip>