[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-cbc.971.mcz

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 20:17:08 UTC 2020

This is *exactly* what I did:

URL to https://source.squeak.org/trunk. For further information, see
https://squeak.org/development_process/.

> Then update your image.
I am developing against the trunk (alpha) version.

Also:

> And also, you can *ignore* all changes you would not like to commit. To
do so, in the save version dialog, yellow-click any change and choose
"Ignore".

This is what I also did, and caused the weird commit that we are
discussing.  I suspect because it was double-parented, but I'm not sure.

Finally:

> You can also select nothing in that list and then press cmd + shift + i
to ignore everything. Then select the single changes you would like to
commit and press cmd + shift + i again.

Ah, new trick.  Wish I had known this - selecting ignore on each of the
lines was very tedious.

Thank you,
cbc