[squeak-dev] MC Configurations feature request

Robert Withers robert.withers at pm.me
Sun Jun 7 00:21:58 UTC 2020

Yes, I prefer Monticello mcm files. With support for config files
referencing other config files I will be able to form any list, nested.
I really do not have much affinity for Metacello classes and the various
#baselineOf... and #configurationOf... methods and package classes. It
is much complexity and I get confused. I prefer a straightforward list
as a single artifact.

K, r

PS. I would really like a Gradle analog in Smalltalk. Then with
conditional loading rules, we could specify any target build.