[squeak-dev] [CRON] Errored: squeak-smalltalk/squeak-app#1719 (squeak-trunk - 25ebaf1)

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Jun 8 14:10:49 UTC 2020

Hi all!

Something breaks during ReleaseBuilder >> #prepareEnvironment. At that time, debuggers and transcript do not re-direct to stdout anymore. So we cannot see on the CI's log.

I could not yet reproduce the issue locally to actually see the debugger that is showing up and waiting for a response.

Best,
Marcel