[squeak-dev] The Inbox: System-dtl.1164.mcz

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:45:53 UTC 2020

On 09/06/20 8:03 pm, David T. Lewis wrote:
> At this point, I am not trying to add any new features. I just want to
> get the existing argument handling to work consistent with the original
> design intent, and also consistently with respect to the various ways in
> which a user might enter a command line from a terminal window.
Dave,

I wasn't trying to suggest any new feature. I got misled by the name
rawArguments. I overlooked its comments that stated that vm options are
removed.

* could this be renamed into imageArguments?
* we could use 'nil' to skip startup document.

Both these changes will sync the selector with the comments. It would
also dissuade people from putting startup code in a file named 'nil' ;-).

Regards .. Subbu