[squeak-dev] The Trunk: MorphicExtras-kfr.275.mcz

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Sun Jun 14 07:37:28 UTC 2020

Now the change you made is in AnimatedImageMorph, so way past the gif. How
do we pass this image composition on? Create altered forms with the
background or previous pixels filled in, or support the same composition in
the morph? Somehow this couples the image format decoding and the morph
implementation...