[squeak-dev] Installer loading cryptography mcm files: used to work (I think) and doesn't now

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Wed Jun 17 03:08:14 UTC 2020

Well, it actually seems to be a squeaksource.com issue. All .mcm files
served by squeaksource.com seem to be missing their repository
information. E.g.:

http://squeaksource.com/OSProcess/update-dtl.mcm
http://squeaksource.com/Cryptography/ProCrypto-1-1-1-tpr.15.mcm
http://squeaksource.com/PostgresV3/update-ul.1.mcm

source.squeak.org is not affected by this:

https://source.squeak.org/trunk/update-mt.475.mcm

Levente