[squeak-dev] Installer loading cryptography mcm files: used to work (I think) and doesn't now

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Jun 17 03:21:48 UTC 2020

> On 2020-06-16, at 8:08 PM, Levente Uzonyi <leves at caesar.elte.hu> wrote:
>
> Well, it actually seems to be a squeaksource.com issue. All .mcm files served by squeaksource.com seem to be missing their repository information

Well, at least that means I'm not going still more senile. Some days it gets a bit worrying. Thank you for spotting that problem for what it is!

Bit of an issue when I'm trying to load - you guessed it - osprocess, postgres & cryptography. Sigh. On the good news side, loading OSProcess and Postgres works without (seemingly) using the mcm files and so don't hit this problem. I guess I'll try a workaround by loading individual crypto packages for now.

tim
atheism: not a religion, more a personal relationship with reality.