[squeak-dev] [ANN] TruffleSqueak 20.1.0 released

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Sun Jun 21 18:18:44 UTC 2020

Hi Stef,

Sorry about that. I'm afraid I don't have access to a native Windows
machine at the moment, but I'll try to have a look at it. Does the CPU
usage drop after a couple of minutes? And is the UI more responsive
after that? It's possible that you are observing warmup behavior, the
Graal compiler is known to quite slow in terms of warmup. The GraalVM
team is aware of this and actively working on it.

Fabio