[squeak-dev] [ANN] The Heart of the Snake King

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:49:10 UTC 2020

Hi Karl,
the broken Win64 is related to this:
https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/issues/498
I have identified the root cause to be a change of compiler flags, so it
shall be easy to fix (a 3 liner).
We need to check why those changes were added (for building Terf on Win64
with clang.exe and native MS tools/libs) and if we can safely remove them.
Eliot shall know, but he seems a bit busy ATM.