[squeak-dev] VW font setting

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Jun 26 00:10:34 UTC 2020

If there's anyone in the list that has recently used VW and knows how to get fonts set up to be actually readable in a VW8.3 system running on Ubuntu lite with the xfce4 window manager.... I'd appreciate any pointers to helpful info.

So far googling and digging into the colossal pile of code that appears to be font related has secured no effects whatsoever in getting anything better than almost utterly unreadable fonts for menus, buttons etc. My eyes hurt!

tim
A)bort, R)etry or S)elf-destruct?