[squeak-dev] [ANN] The Heart of the Snake King

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 06:17:29 UTC 2020

On 26/06/20 12:03 am, Vanessa Freudenberg wrote:
> Interesting. What browser are you using?
>
> I verified it works on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.

Firefox 77.0.1 (64-bit). I had the JS console open and saw the message
about .zip, .image and .changes being deleted after the .image was
downloaded. The image also threw up an error dialog about missing .changes.

Could this be because I was running low on RAM? Swapping was high during
this time.

Regards .. Subbu