[squeak-dev] swiki links broken in rc3

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 10:23:38 UTC 2020

Hi,

In RC3, Help->Squeak Swiki brings up a window with a selected number of
swiki pages, but the hyperlinked text do not work.

If I select "How to contribute to Squeak" and select "Monticello", I get
an error:
-----
There is no Web browser installed but the URL was copied to the
clipboard /squeak/1287

Do you want to view the Web page's source/response any way?
-----
If I now select yes, I get an "Error: Unsupported scheme:/squeak/1287"
window. The URL is missing the server part. Anyone else see this error?

Regards .. Subbu