[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-ct.1635.mcz

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Mar 2 10:02:08 UTC 2020

Hi Marcel,

at the moment, the value of #errorOnStep is only requested but never updated. Concretely, this commit makes it possible to start stepping again via the debug menu. The responsible menu item is never shown at the moment because of a regression :-)

[cid:7438cafe-3aaf-4f25-9e5c-9a9e54640b61]

Best,

Christoph