[squeak-dev] 5.3rc3 errors when calling MultiByteFileStream>>#primSize:

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Mon Mar 2 16:13:11 UTC 2020

Hello all,

I was able to switch uses of #clone to #shallowCopy. I updated my
DateAndTime>>#milliseconds method away from using the nanos ivar (which
went away) to be

#milliseconds
^ self utcMicroseconds // 1000

I have a remaining issue that the size of the DateAndTime encoded to
ASN1 has changed. I am looking into this issue with a modification back
to the expected output. I believe this to be the last remaining issue
with Cryptography.. A new version of the Cryptography package will be
released for Squeak 5.3.

K, r