[squeak-dev] something for the next release

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Wed Mar 4 18:00:02 UTC 2020

Hi Eliot,

Does it require another hierarchy next to the owner hierarchy of morphs? Or
should some submorphs simply not move when their owner is moved?

Should it be a Morphic feature or a Tools feature?

Can a window/widget/morph be  "dependent" on only one other (so the
hierarchy is a tree) or also on multiple other? How does it behave if
something depends on multiple things and one of them is closed? Are there
other use cases than just closing? For example modal exclusiveness limited
to a part of the hierarchy?

Kind regards,
Jakob

Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 25. Dez. 2019,