[squeak-dev] [ERROR}[5.3] building ByteArrays from HEX strings are now failing

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 21:23:11 UTC 2020

Hi Robert,

If I save a Squeak5.3-19431-64bit.image with the Cryptography package
preloaded,
and put a simple test in a file test-crypto.st, for example:

CryptoDESTest suite run.!

Then the Simulator invocation should be something like (with my own path):

| sis |
sis := StackInterpreterSimulator newWithOptions: #(ObjectMemory
Spur64BitMemoryManager).
sis desiredNumStackPages: 8.
sis assertValidExecutionPointersAtEachStep: false.
sis openOn:
'/Users/nicolas/Smalltalk/Squeak/trunk/Squeak5.3-19431-64bit.image'.
sis systemAttributes
at: 2 put: '/Users/nicolas/Smalltalk/Squeak/trunk/test-crypto.st'.
sis openAsMorph; run