[squeak-dev] Trunk smalltalkCI broken: SyntaxErrorNotification: "Unmatched string quote ->"'Set a smoother scrolling, especially useful for trackpads"

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Mar 7 13:28:30 UTC 2020

Thanks for the report! I don't know much about or existing CI structure (do we have any at all?), but it might be useful if we could receive automatic mails on the list each time a test fails. Just my two cents :-)

Best,

Christoph

smalltalkCI builds in Trunk seem to be broken:

SyntaxErrorNotification: "Unmatched string quote ->"'Set a smoother
scrolling, especially useful for trackpads"

See for example: https://travis-ci.org/j4yk/Squot/jobs/659380413

Kind regards,
Jakob