[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-nice.1635.mcz

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 02:56:08 UTC 2020

That would be a lot easier than deploying a new server image for
source.squeak.org.  :)

*Re: task management* -- I don't know if this relates to your workflow but,
just in case you weren't aware, once you see your trunk email about an
original change (but not yet merged) there's no way it will be accidentally
forgotten, because the tools vividly highlight packages with unmerged
versions (it bolds the package names).  This ensures no unmerged packages
in trunk get past the eyes of this community for very long at all, and you
can see their status in your own image as well.

 - Chris