[squeak-dev] Release of Fuel 3.0.2

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Mar 11 06:50:37 UTC 2020

"Metacello new" will automatically install Metacello in Squeak 5.3 (and above).

Best,
Marcel
Am 10.03.2020 21:57:10 schrieb Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com>:
Thank you for updating this very useful package!
I guess install should look like

Installer ensureRecentMetacello.!

Metacello new
    repository: 'github://theseion/Fuel:3.0.2/repository';
    baseline: 'Fuel';
    load.!

What will be the consequences of adoption of SistaV1 bytecode set and FullBlockClosure in 6.0?
Does it work out of the box?