[squeak-dev] I am interested in porting Croquet to Squeak6.0 alpha , need 30, 000 ft' view and advise on how to approach the project

Nikolay Suslov nsuslovi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:19:42 UTC 2020

Hello,
Great to hear about that! Yes, if you would like to make a start from my
port of Croquet onto current Squeak, I would like recommend to you to use
the GitHub repository at https://github.com/NikolaySuslov/croquet-squeak.
I have just recently pushed a small fix for running it on recent Squeak 5.3
image. This will allow you to start experimenting with "no graphic"
Croquet, but be sure that all OpenGL related stuff will not work on the
latest Mac OS with Metal backend yet.

Best regards,
Nikolay