[squeak-dev] ProCrypto v1.1.1 Re: [Vm-dev] SHA512 squeak implementation?

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Fri Mar 13 15:49:30 UTC 2020

Alright, another send, with a Smalltalk cheat sheet for newbies and a smaller resolution image so the email is not too large. Forward these links to folks, please! Cheers!

k, r

ProCrypto 1.1.1 flyer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7y7ngnya9qeg5gf/ProCrypto-1-1-1.pdf?dl=0
Smalltalk Cheat Sheet: [https://www.dropbox.com/s/p4iz51a0qouv8wu/st-cheatsheet.pdf?dl=0](https://www.dropbox.com/s/7y7ngnya9qeg5gf/ProCrypto-1-1-1.pdf?dl=0)