[squeak-dev] colorful Problem

Ralph Boland rpboland at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 21:38:23 UTC 2020

On 14/03/20 7:55 AM, Ralph Boland wrote:
>> Note that  Color colorNames size = 128
>>
>> but:  Color colorNames asSet size  = 84

> Which vm and image is this result from?

I>  couldn't replicate it on linux vm + 5.3-19431 release.

> Regards .. Subbu

I went back to my original image but couldn't reproduce
the problem there (appologies for not doing this in the first place).

The problem is from a method I created to name the crayon colors
which wern't properly named when first released.  I made
Color>>initialize invoke this method and it got invoked even though
it is no longer necessary.  I have now removed this method.

Apologies again.

Ralph Boland