[squeak-dev] [SAA] ProCrypto 1.1.1 Five Challenges FOR all'y'all

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Tue Mar 17 03:37:06 UTC 2020

Hi Matthew,

I apologize for misusing the ietf mailing list for my announcement and
attempted marketing of the newly ported to Squeak 5.3, ProCrypto 1.1.1.
I hoped to generate some interest and I thought the experience and
knowledge of the folks on the ietf list were a welcome (susceptible?)
audience for that. Still hoping for a wave of interest in Squeak to
proceed. I will always hold onto my hope, in faith.

I had posted some time ago with my proposal for v3.7 protocol of
ParrotTalk. Here is the IETF document i generated:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0q0bzm00h3sa00/draft-withers-parrot-talk-v36-v37-01.pdf?dl=0.

It is based on the v3.7 ParrotTalk protocol as specified here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jnmp2edkfdpn0wh/ParrotTalkFrameDesign-3.7.pdf?dl=0

ProCrypto 1.1.1 underlies ParrotTalk and used to build encrypted end to
end communications. ParrotTalk in particular is designed in a LEGO like
toolkit, for educational purposes in building your own protocols. I am
porting my implementation of SSL onto the ThunkStack framework upon
which rests ParrotTalk. Following that there is SSH to port. And getting
Raven to work in the Galaxy Object Scenario:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5rxwno7heimimx2/The%20GalaxyObject%20scenario%20repaired.pdf?dl=0

Sorry to bother, I will be sure to run by the chair in the future. Thank
you for the understanding email.

Kindly,
Robert

--