[squeak-dev] Squeak5.3 linux ARMv6 segfaults on startup

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 15:45:08 UTC 2020

Hi Bruce,

> On Mar 18, 2020, at 8:35 AM, Bruce O'Neel <bruce.oneel at pckswarms.ch> wrote:
>

> Now that I've said that, the About dialog is bizarre.  The fonts seem wrong, kind of Klingon like.

The easiest way to see this is in the fixed pitch fonts in the About Squeak SystemReporter, eg select the VM Stats tab.  I discussed this with Tim yesterday evening.  I expect this is to do with the ARM BitBLT assembler.  Easy to check.  We just build without the optimized assembler and see what things look like.