[squeak-dev] Squeak5.3 linux ARMv6 segfaults on startup

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Mar 18 17:01:18 UTC 2020

I've just built plain and debug on my Pi 3B+ and it works fine; no strange fonts or anything like that. TinyBenchmarks run from the About... tool gives the usual results.

The assembler problem I had been seeing the other day turns out to be a side-effect of some *really* strange CIFS network file system issue; I can no longer compiile from sources on my iMac read by the Pi using a CIFS connection setup that has worked for at least 5 years. Anyone actually knowledgable about that sort of thing?

tim
Gotta run, the cat's caught in the printer.