[squeak-dev] RoelTyper is using a PharoTypeCollector

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon May 4 09:36:51 UTC 2020

Hi Nicolas,

hmmm.. no, that sounds wrong. Levente as access to [1]. We should ask Roel for access to [2] to further maintain Squeak compatibility. Pharo has moved their efforts for auto-completion to GitHub. There shouldn't be any interference. :-)

Best,
Marcel

[1] http://www.squeaksource.com/OCompletion

[2] http://www.squeaksource.com/RoelTyper