[squeak-dev] RoelTyper is using a PharoTypeCollector

Ben Coman btc at openinworld.com
Tue May 5 03:06:25 UTC 2020

On Tue, 5 May 2020 at 05:11, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> The Pharo copy on GitHub has no LICENSE file, and the BSD license
> is not mentioned in the README.md.
>

  > I just noticed that??http://www.squeaksource.com/RoelTyper [
http://www.squeaksource.com/RoelTyper]??is already on "global read and
write". Not sure whether that's a good thing in the long term. It is also
BSD-licensed, not MIT.

fyi... Whether it will stimulate action I'm not sure, but I logged an
issue... https://github.com/RMODINRIA/RoelTyper/issues/1
If it ends up MIT you could flow that back to squeaksource.

cheers -ben