[squeak-dev] automatic clean-up of inbox

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Fri May 8 23:54:48 UTC 2020

Hi all,
when I review some inbox contribution, I make an effort to move accepted to
trunk and rejected to treated via web interface.
However, this is tedious, and I have the impression that some of the
package that I moved did come back which is quite discouraging... Is it
possible?

BTW, there is also a bug when you select last page in the list of versions,
nothing happens when it is following the ellipsis "..." . When you are on
last page, jumping to page 1 works. The >> also seems to send you on page
1...
This makes cleaning via web UI even more tedious if the package begins with
a letter > $M...
I would prefer first two letters of package as a page label rather than 1 2
3 (31 Co Cr Gr Ke Ke Mo ...

In order to reduce the burden, I propose that the server automatically
remove the inbox contributions that were copied to trunk: more exactly, at
each commit/copy in trunk, the inbox shall be scanned for equal package and
cleaned if exact match (GUID included). Does it sound an acceptable change?