[squeak-dev] automatic clean-up of inbox

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sat May 9 09:53:25 UTC 2020

Le sam. 9 mai 2020 à 01:54, Nicolas Cellier <
nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi all,
> when I review some inbox contribution, I make an effort to move accepted
> to trunk and rejected to treated via web interface.
> However, this is tedious, and I have the impression that some of the
> package that I moved did come back which is quite discouraging... Is it
> possible?

An example is Graphics-ct.411.
I integrated that in trunk by moving the package thru web API (pretty sure
i did that).
Then I saw it back in Inbox.
I can't delete, so I moved it to Treated Inbox via web API (pretty sure
it's me who did that too).
Now I see a Graphics-ct.411 in inbox again...
That's annoying, because IMO we should have the inbox list as short as
possible
(it's like having tons of pending merge requests).
Graphics-ct.411 has been treated and should not lie in inbox any longer.