[squeak-dev] Updating a 5.3-19335 image fails on Pi

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat May 9 19:10:35 UTC 2020

> On 2020-05-09, at 11:31 AM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Tim,
>
>    please, if you have it, take a pristine copy of the image and changes prior to the update and eg upload them to ftp.mirandabanda.org

I would happily do so if that ftp site appeared to exist in the same universe as my web browser :-)

Side notes - long ago I remember #recompileAll being a go-to-lunvh operation. Now on a Pi 4 it took all of a couple of minutes even with interruptions for some syntax errors where we *still* have a few methods using _ as assign. Oh and an assign-to-block-arg.

tim
The world will end in 5 minutes.  Please log out.