[squeak-dev] automatic clean-up of inbox

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun May 10 15:08:14 UTC 2020

Hi Chris,

I have prepared an updated image, and staged it on the server. There
are two new files on the server:

  /srv/sourcesqueakorg/box4/squeaksource/webserver/ss.updated.dtl.tgz

  /srv/sourcesqueakorg/box4/squeaksource/webserver/SqueakSource-dtl.1128.mcz

The tgz file can be unpacked to replace the current ss.image (back up
first, and check ownership and permissions after unpacking).

The mcz contains your patch.st, relative to SqueakSource-tpr.1127. If
you can add me as developer on the ss repository, I'll copy it to the
repository.

The new image also contains the following updates:

  MonticelloConfigurations-dtl.161
  TinyWiki-tpr.12
  SqueakSource-tpr.1127 (predecessor to SqueakSource-dtl.1128)

I'll also copy the MonticelloConfigurations update to the ss respository.

Assuming that my notes below are right, I can complete the server update
if you like. But I will not do anything further without your approval.

Thanks,

Dave