[squeak-dev] No commit report on squeak-dev

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed May 13 00:10:10 UTC 2020

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 12:47:22AM +0200, Nicolas Cellier wrote:
> Hi all,
> just to warn that my last commits to trunk did not generate a mail report
> this evening.

Hmm... Most likely I am the guilty party.

I restarted the source.squeak.org image yesterday after applying the
following updates from the http://source.squeak.org/ss repository:

  MonticelloConfigurations-dtl.161
  TinyWiki-tpr.12
  SqueakSource-tpr.1124
  SqueakSource-tpr.1125
  SqueakSource-tpr.1126
  SqueakSource-tpr.1127
  SqueakSource-dtl.1128

Of these updates, two of them include changes that could affect mail
delivery. The possibly relevant parts of the commit notices are:

SqueakSource-tpr.1125
 Use the admin email address when sending out error page reports;
 'box-admins' is confusing.

SqueakSource-tpr.1127
 add support for using the email server user name and password; update
 the settings page

@tim - can you please check these and see if either update might be
dangerous? I'll wait until tomorrow for guidance, but if in doubt I'll
revert any of the updates that might be questionable.

Dave