[squeak-dev] No commit report on squeak-dev

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed May 13 01:39:05 UTC 2020

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 05:55:53PM -0700, tim Rowledge wrote:

> > On 2020-05-12, at 5:45 PM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
> >
> > Tim,
> >
> > Indeed, the SqueakSource-tpr.1127 update looks suspicious. It changes
> > #deliverMailFrom:to:text: and the changed method now calls an unimplemented
> > method:
> >
> >  SMTPClient>>deliverMailFrom:to:text:usingServer:userName:password:
>
> Hmm. According to the history I see before me this is in Network-tpr.238
> in trunk. It's in my running 19666 level image and MC swears it has not
>  been removed.

Ok, that makes sense. When I updated the source.squeak.org image,
I updated the packages that I found in the ss repository. I did not
update the other packages in the image (it is based on a Squeak 5.2
release image) and I should not do that.

I cannot follow up tonight, but it sounds like the best thing is for
me to revert any non-essential changes, and restart the image with
just the essential changes (Chris' patch.st to fix moving packages
from inbox to treated or trunk, plus my update for commented MCMs).

Sorry for the mail problem, I will get it straightened out tomorrow.

Dave