[squeak-dev] How to use OSProcess with stdin and stdout

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri May 15 18:08:37 UTC 2020

Hi David,

I'm afraid you will just have to take my word for it :-)

SqueakMap is nice because it makes the packages easily findable,
but a long-standing annoyance is that I have no way of expressing
the version compatibility. The warnings from SqueakMap look alarming,
but I don't know how to fix that.

Bottom line: For any version of Squeak that has been released in
the last ten years or so, please use the latest version of OSProcess
and CommmandShell.

Dave