[squeak-dev] Rethinking Help

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat May 16 00:59:38 UTC 2020

Hi Timothy,

You can currently #openHelpBrowser on any class.  This selector is
descriptive while not presuming what #help should do, a word external
frameworks may already have their own ideas and implementations of.

I personally feel that help needs to be written, but Squeak Help can
already be directly edited including copy and paste from emails.

 - Chris