[squeak-dev] source.squeak.org temporarily down (Re: No commit report on squeak-dev)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat May 16 18:52:12 UTC 2020

Hi Chris,

I do not want to get involved in maintaining Personal SqueakSource, or
in publishing Personal SqueakSource releases to SqueakMap. Nor am I
interested in figuring out how to make the latest SqueakSource package
version work on a Squeak 5.2 image. It all sounds like great stuff for
somebody to do, but it needs to be somebody other than me.

If you want me to roll the image back to your original version and put
the updates into a patch.st file, I can do that. Please let me know.

Dave