[squeak-dev] SSL/Socket error code interpretation

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Tue May 19 17:40:19 UTC 2020

> On 19.05.2020, at 19:28, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
>

>> On 2020-05-19, at 10:14 AM, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> This is fine, but we have to be aware.
>>
>> so may layers.
>
> I am very comfortable deferring tou your (or indeed anyone's) knowledge on this. I really don't want to even try to be expert here...

I'm no expert either, rather someone "lobbed into cold water".
I don't even know how the SecureSocket works, I have never seen it work, only the SecureSocketStream
(or was it the other way round?).

Yes, there's room for improvement. But I'm not sure what extent of change  would make a meaningful delta :)

Best regards
	-Tobias