[squeak-dev] TextMorphs support display of text with emphasis. They also support reasonable text-editing capabilities, as well as embedded HOT LINKS

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Tue May 26 12:04:10 UTC 2020

Am 26.05.2020 14:03:30 schrieb Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de>:
SmalltalkEditor >> #emphasisExtras
SmalltalkEditor >> #handleEmphasisExtra:with:

Or you choose "URL Link" and type: "code://MyClass openHelpBrowser"

Best,
Marcel
Am 25.05.2020 16:46:58 schrieb gettimothy <gettimothy at zoho.com>:
I notice there is not Link to Help Browser in the Please choose:  box.

Where would I add this option?

thx

---- On Mon, 25 May 2020 05:05:17 -0400 Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de [mailto:marcel.taeumel at hpi.de]> wrote ----

Hi Karl!

> Then you can change emphasis and link etc. It's a not much used feature so I would expect some bit rot.

It works fine. :-) I extensively use it when writing the release notes through the Help Browser.

Best,

Marcel