[squeak-dev] Undeclared 'nanos' in Cryptology extension to DateAndTime

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu May 28 20:22:54 UTC 2020

Whilst checking things after installing Seaside and Cryptography I noticed that Undeclared included 'nanos'.

This is only referenced in DateAndTime>>#milliSecond, which actually breaks the four Cryptology tests that fail because the result is nil and sending #asTruncateString: to nil doesn't do anything very useful. I suspect that a decent implementation would be

milliSecond

	^utcMicroseconds \\ 1000000 // 1000

It certainly stops the four tests failing.

tim
Strange OpCodes: RDR: Rotate Disk Right