[squeak-dev] Undeclared 'nanos' in Cryptology extension to DateAndTime

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu May 28 23:10:14 UTC 2020

> On 2020-05-28, at 4:04 PM, Paul DeBruicker <pdebruic at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Uhh.  Hmmm.  Which version of that Blowfish code are you using?

The version included in the cryptology package on squeaksource, within the Cryptology-Ciphers package. Ron mentioned recently that we have to be very careful about where this stuff gets published.

> I think his version is here:
> http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Cryptography/Cryptography

Seems to be a more or less innaccessible site these days? I haven't been able to get to it in ages.

tim
Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.